2. Information We Collect
2.1 The personal information which we collect when creating an Account generally includes:
- Your full name;
- Email address;
- Date of birth;
- Player name;
- Country of Residence;
- PayPal or credit card billing information and transaction details;
2.2 Additional personal information that we collect from you generally may include:
- Communications sent to us by you;
- Additional records of correspondence between you and the Company;
- Your entries to various competitions and promotions;
- Your response to surveys or customer research that we may, from time to time, carry out;
- Details of your visits to the Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, device identifiers, demographics and user interests in line with Google Analytics reporting and other applicable communication data;
- Additional information that you provide to us by filling in forms while using our Services;
- Any other information you submit to us when choosing to participate in various activities on the Service.
2.3 In addition to the above, we may need to verify your identity in order for you to use some aspects of the Service. For purposes of verification, we may also collect some or all of the following personal information from you:
- Passport information;
- Driving licence information;
- Other identification documents;
- Photograph of yourself;
- Any other information that may be required to verify you in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. Providing Accurate Information
3.1 By providing personal information, you represent to us that it is accurate and complete, and agree to promptly update the information as necessary to ensure that your personal information remains up to date.
3.2 We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Services if, for any reason, we suspect that you have provided inaccurate information.
4. How we use and store your personal information
4.1 We use your personal information to operate, maintain and provide you with our Services. We may use your personal information and data for the purposes of:
- Processing transactions;
- Managing account details;
- Providing you with our range of Services, including all Games;
- Processing and responding to enquiries;
- Personalising your use of the Service;
- Alerting you of new features, promotions and products, or certain third-party products or services in which we think you will be interested;
- Marketing and advertising purposes via third party ad networks and social media channels;
- Conducting customer research, analyses and surveys;
- Enforcing compliance with necessary legal and regulatory duties;
- Investigating and protecting our Games as well as preventing cheating;
- Generating and aggregating anonymous data reports;
- Monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud and/or money laundering;
- Verifying your identity when you withdraw cash from your account;
- Telephone calls to and from our Customer Service team are recorded for training and security purposes.
- We automatically collect certain aggregate information and analytical data related to your use of our Services. This may include the date and time of your visit, your mobile device, location and the features of our Services that you used.
- We may anonymise or aggregate your personal information for business purposes, including for reporting and research.
5. Disclosure of Information
5.1 We may disclose your personal information to third party services, affiliated businesses or service providers who process your personal information on our behalf in providing the Service to you. This may include providing customer service and processing payments or withdrawals. Our agreements with these service providers limit the information they can use, process or hold and ensure they keep your personal information secure.
5.2 In the event that you win a prize or reach the leaderboard, we may use your personal information in connection with publicity purposes. This may include publishing your name, age, profile, avatar and game stats from previous contests.
5.3 Where you post personal information about yourself through our Service to public areas of our Service, you acknowledge and agree that this personal information will be publicly available.
5.4 Your username and profile will be publicly searchable.
5.5 When you participate in a contest, we may publish your username on a list of the contest participants.
5.6 We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes personal data, transaction history and gaming history with the regulator, and other bodies, including, but not limited to the policy. This is in order to investigate fraud, money laundering and to comply with our regulatory duties.
5.8 Your account information and certain personal information is transmitted to a third party service provider for the purpose of processing payments. If you choose to process payments using your Paypal account, your payments will be subject to Paypal’s terms of service.
5.9 Third parties, including but not limited to, Facebook and AdWords, may collect and receive information from our Services and use that information to provide measurement services and targeted adverts. For more information on the third party ad networks that may receive information please contact Customer Services.
6. Access to Information
6.1 You are entitled to access the information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7. Your Choices
7.2 You can access and update certain personal information that the Company holds about you by contacting the Customer Services team.
7.3 You can unsubscribe to marketing emails by using the ‘unsubscribe’ feature in the communication or alternatively you can contact Customer Services.
8.2 Log File Information: When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any of our Services. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent of particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
8.3 Clear GIFS Information: When you use our Service, we may employ technology such as “clear GIFs” which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by specific users.
9. Information Security
9.1 We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
9.2 Whilst neither we, nor any other organisation, can guarantee the security of information processed online, we do have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
9.3 We advise you to keep your password confidential and refrain from sharing it with others. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password and mobile device. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
9.4 We may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, or other internal purposes.
10. Governing law and Policy Changes